- You have big ideas for making a difference in the world.
- You have gifts and passions that you want to put to use for the greatest good.
- You believe in the power of innovation and sustainability and entrepreneurship as vehicles for creating change.
- But, you don’t always feel confident putting all the pieces together...
- ... Sometimes there are so many moving parts in your social enterprise, you wish you could lean on someone else who has ‘been there, done that’. Someone to share wins with, commiserate in failures with, and grow through the inevitable challenges with to create long term, financially sustainable, impact.
You’re in the right place, because this is exactly what we are all about!
We have been refining our social entrepreneurial perspectives and knowledge for years now, working with 100’s of changemakers around the world in each of our own businesses, and now together through Changemakers Association.
Below is the timeline that has led to where we are today:
Fun facts about us!
- Danielle lives near mountains in Canada and loves snowboarding. Solène lives near the sea in Turkey and loves snorkeling.
- When it’s 6pm for Solène, it’s 8am for Danielle and so we practically run Changemakers Association 24/7 😉
- We had been collaborating for nearly 2 years by the time we finally met in person! (Solène spent 3 days exploring Danielle’s hometown of Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- When meeting in person, we realized we have the same height (more or less), carry the same pink bag, have the same TOMs shoes, the same Rank&File t-shirt, the same ikea desk lamp & purple bed sheets. What a globalized world we live in !
- During that same trip, as he got to know Solène, Danielle’s partner exclaimed that we were basically twins (we must have been destined to find each other in this vast world wide web!)
Since the launch of Changemakers Association in May 2016, we are proud to count...
learning modules created
"Thank you so much for this! You guys nailed it!
I've tried to do the programs of other mentors & coaches but never have gained momentum with them. And because of the place where I'm at today and meeting you guys I feel it's the right time and the right place.
I find a more in depth tone with the two of you, because the human aspect is more prevalent with you guys. It feel different because the emphasis as I see it with you ladies is not in getting results, but in getting in tune with yourself and as a natural result, get results.
So thank you again. I'm very grateful to have met you two. "
"I decided to join Changemakers Association because I believe that an external point of view is absolutely crucial when you are running a business on your own. Time is so precious as an entrepreneur, and so I find it very convenient to work “on” my business once a month knowing exactly what to focus on.
I find that the modules are super well done. They are clear, with digestible step-by-step videos, and all the necessary summaries. The topics are super relevant explained in details, while respecting our own intelligence and experience.
Solène and Danielle are very reactive and always give great detailed advices. I have really learned a lot! Every new module boosts my thinking, and motivates me to move forward. "
"Real change doesn’t happen in isolation. The Changemakers Association is the ideal community for collaboration, idea exchange, and support for real business growth.
I’m a firm believer that everyone has a story to share. The Storytelling for Change module gives you the tools and insight to create a lasting impact, and real change, with the story you have to share with the world."